Copyright Carpet World. All rights reserved.
1. Ceramic surfaces have a relatively longer life if compared to most of the other materials used for floor and wall covering.
2. Ceramic tiles are treated to prevent slipping either by adding an abrasive grit to the glaze or texture to the surface such as ribs, studs or orange peel finish. This anti-slip factor is also particularly defined and rated in tile flooring.
3. Being hygienic and easy to clean, ceramic tiles are recommended for all areas where high sanitary standards are a must.
4. Whether it is a public or residential, indoors or outdoors, ceramic tile can be counted on to perform with exceptional durability and unique visual appeal.
5. Endless style and design options – There are literally thousands of different ceramic tiles around the world. The shapes, colors, styles and designs are vast.