Copyright Carpet World. All rights reserved.
1. Carpet goes with just about any décor and comes in countless styles and textures. Whether you’re going for an elegant, sophisticated look or comfy and casual, carpet is up to the task.
2. Nothing feels like sinking your feet into a plush, luxurious carpet at the end of the day. Perfect for playing with the kids, gathering around the fireplace or just keeping your toes warm, carpet is the epitome of comfort
3. Despite common misconceptions, carpet may have no effecton your allergies. In fact, studies show carpeted rooms actually have lower levels of dust-borne allergens than rooms with hard surface floors
4. Warm up rooms and reduce energy bills with the natural insulation and comfort of carpet. Research shows that carpet doesn’t just feel warmer, it also insulates up to 17 times better than other flooring.
5. High-performing, durable carpet looks newer longer, which means you can go a very long time before replacing it. Your initial investment pays off quite well over the long haul.