Copyright Carpet World. All rights reserved.
1. Wood flooring has many advantages over types of flooring. This type of flooring adds value warmth and style to new as well as newly renovated homes.
2. Wood floors can last more than 100 years with regular maintenance and repair if needed.
3. Hardwood is one of the oldest flooring materials there is, and it never goes out of style. Because of the large variety of trees and wood types, a world of colors, consistencies, designs, grains and patterns are available.
4. Many new homeowners will remove carpeting upon purchasing a house, viewing it as an additional expense; hardwood floors definitely increase the value of a house.
5. So, while hardwood floors may cost more initially, with proper maintenance, they can be a sound investment that pay off for a lifetime.