1. FiberFloor is a new kind of resilient flooring. Relatively new to the flooring industry, fiberglass flooring has become a fan favorite for its versatility, durability, beauty, and comfort.
2. Fiber Floors combine a cushiony feel with carefree maintenance and exceptional durabilit.
3. A unique balanced construction allows the floor to lay flat and stay flat. No glue required!
4. Luxury Vinyl Tiles are the most versatile, durable and custom designed floor coverings available.
5. Luxury vinyl tiles will not splinter or mark with high heels as they are extremely hard wearing, they will not expand and contract like laminate flooring therefore the use of expansion gaps is not required. Unlike ceramic or stone tiles, vinyl tiles will not chip or crack and therefore will stay in the same shape and appearance throughout their life span.
6. 100% waterproof! That is why they are a very popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms as water spillages will not affect the floor, within reason of course.
7. Luxury Vinyl Tiles are made to the very highest technical standard therefore are are almost identical in appearance to their natural counterpart, whether you want a wood effect which looks distressed and worn or a rustic ceramic tile look, you will find a luxury vinyl tile, which gives you what you want.
Copyright Carpet World. All rights reserved.